Arrow Vacuum Therm furnace
A furnace constructed for sinter metals and thermal stabilization of metals such as titanium, cobalt-chromium and similar in an inert gas atmosphere, especially intended for annealing titanium alloys.
With the vacuum sealing at the beginning of the process, a minimal presence of air is ensured, and the consumption of inert gas (argon) is notably reduced. It is also essential when working with oxygen-reactive materials, such as titanium, where O₂ parts per million (ppm) have to be less than 200, or 0,02%.
Programme control was developed specifically for Arrow VacuumTherm. It’s easy to use; annealing with a push of the button. The furnace is heated according to the parameters defined by the user.
– 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 16 A, max 3500 W
– 4-speed heating elements (MoSi2 1900° C)
– maximum temperature 1300° C
– chamber size: 140x140x140 mm
– heating rate: 1-60° C/min
– precise temperature control in up to three temperature steps
– working times according to material producer’s instructions
– user-friendly interface with a touch-screen display
Width: 680 mm
Depth: 650 mm
Height: 840 mm
Weight: 90 kg