Arrow Protect Therm furnace
A furnace constructed for sinter metals and thermal stabilization – annealing, which is possible because of the use of inert gas. It is necessary to prevent uncontrolled oxidation and subsequent scaling.
Sintering programme control was developed specifically for Arrow Protect Term. It’s easy to use; working with a push of the button. The furnace is heated according to the parameters defined by the user.
Inner ceramic insulation keeps furnace’s housing cooler and thus saving energy.
– 230 V, 50/60 Hz, max 2700 W
– 4-speed heating elements (MoSi2 1900° C)
– maximum temperature 1300° C
– nitrogen or argon gas minimum 1 bar at 0,7 l/min
– capacity: one bowl of Ø 110 x 45 mm
– heating rate: 1-60° C/min
– precise temperature control in up to three temperature steps
– sinter times according to material producer’s instructions
– user-friendly interface with a touch-screen display
Width: 380 mm
Depth: 620 mm
Height: 730 mm
Weight: 55 kg