Perfect 3D hygiene for rooms from 6 – 100m3
The Arrow Hero is a device for airborne room disinfection by an automated process.
Compressed by a compressor and forced through a fine nozzle, the disinfectant is sprayed into the air so finely that the finest mist is created. This mist reaches all surfaces in a treated room without gaps and ensures perfect 3D hygiene.
Arrow Hero is a compact device and is perfectly suited for the treatment of small and medium-sized rooms with a volume of 6 -100m3, like medical and dental practices, beauticians, hair salons, hotel rooms, vehicles of all kinds and much more.
Silent, safe and compact
- Low noise: By using compressor technology instead of the often used loud Vortex turbines, the Arrow Hero achieves just 46 dB in operation. This is around 16 times quieter than comparable turbines.
- Perfectly tuned fog cone: The visible fog cone dissipates already from 2 m after leaving the nozzle. This allows applications in cramped conditions and small rooms without the risk of condensation. Quite in contrast to the frequently used turbine units, which require a minimum distance of 4 to 6 metres to walls or ceiling for optimum operation and are therefore better suited for larger rooms.
- Compact construction: The advantageous dimensions of the unit of only 26 x 22 x 26 cm allow easy transport or fixed installation, e.g. in ambulance vehicles.
Simple, economical, variable and solid
- Easy deployment and operation
- Cost-effective operation with refillable 0.5-litre bottles for the active ingredient
- Solidly processed full metal housing and sophisticated device design
- Developed for use with Sanosil aerosol disinfectant
- Contains over 20 years of experience of Sanosil AG in aerosol disinfection technology and over 30 years of experience of Dentas in machine design and building
height 260 mm
width 260 mm
length 220 mm
empty appliance weight approximately 9 kg
voltage 230 V, 50/60 Hz
power consumption 160 W / h
noise level: 46 dB
integrated dry air compressor, oil-free: 3 m3 / h
disinfectant container: 0,5 l
allowed disinfectants: all certified disinfectants for foggers
consumption of disinfectant fluid: 1560 ml / h